Tuesday, January 1, 2008

About Me



My name is Darcy. My husband, James, and I have been married for 8 years. We have two monkey children: Peyton, who is 6 years old, and Ella, who is 4 years old. A little over two years ago we up and moved from California to Iowa just to try out something new. It really is amazing here and it's quite an adventure.

I am a night owl. In my dream world I would go to bed at 2 am and get up at 11 am.

I am addicted to lip balm. I have Burt's Bees lip balm stashed away in almost every room of my house, and in my car, and in my purse.

I don't like to exercise, but I try to do it anyway. There could be no lazier person walking on a treadmill than me. I only walk fast enough so that I don't feel guilty about not working out.

If I don't have coffee in the morning I am not happy.

I love to take pictures. I am my children's personal paparazzi.

Sometimes the love I feel for my children makes me feel like I could just explode with happiness. Sometimes my children drive me crazy.

I make and sell craft kits for kids. I love creating fun things for kids and their parents to do together.

I am terrified of bees and wasps.

I love the thunderstorms in Iowa.

I love my family.

4 comments:

CreatedWithFire Studios said...

Your write a really great blog, I so loved your Joanne file blog! I moved from Iowa to Texas and I agree the thunderstorms in Iowa are awesome, good luck with your blog and your shop !

4kidsgrandma said...

And your California family loves and misses you!
XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOX

Mommafo said...

Wow, Iowa. Almost as interesting as Good ol' Indiana! :)

Student Entrepreneur said...

I just found your blog!! I am loving it!! And then I saw that you now live in Ames!! I lived there for 7 years while growing up! I was trying to email you, but I couldn't get it - could you please email me with your email address?!?

suzannebake@gmail.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...